Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Face Your Fears

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." ---Theodore Roosevelt

I'm out doing things. Be they right or wrong things, I'm working myself out of the habit of doing nothing when faced with fears, decisions, and issues.

Pray for me. Only 30 days left until my application for graduate school is due. I'm putting myself on the line. I'm risking it all. I'm hoping for the best.

4 comments:

Goose said...

I want to call you Dr. Rasmussen some day.

Eric and Rozanne said...

Awesome quote! You will do it, and you will make it through.

Mary Jane said...

You go girl! You can do it!! Besides, I love you and want all the good things in life to come your way :)

HDH. said...

Go, Eden. Go, Eden, go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails