Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Waiting . . .

Just a brief rundown of life as I know it, right now.
  • Awesome birthday this weekend. Did a lot of cooking with my sister and went on a hike. Watched a Jane Austen movie and ate chocolate with friends. It was LOVELY.
  • Got a great cookbook and made a chocolate, gluten-free cake from it that everyone ate this weekend at family dinner.
  • Launched a new website at work and somehow survived.
  • Made an apple crisp that I ate for breakfast this morning too. Yummy.
  • Primary program in two weeks. Forty children must be on their marks right on time and sing angelically. I will remember to breathe after the program is over.
  • Didn't exercise a lick last week. Except for the hike. Got to get back on that bandwagon.
  • Studying. Studying. Studying.
And most important and very most exciting. Waiting for baby #4 to show up for my sister. I'm excited for her for this event and excited for another sweet new baby. My brother Brock and his wife, Julie, had sweet baby Cole Dallen last week, so with Meg's new arrival we will have two little cousins who are just a few weeks apart in age. I love watching these babies grow up together.
In the meantime, keep praying for Meg as we await the arrival of this new little munchkin. I'm excited she wants me in the delivery room and I'm thrilled to get to witness once again this miracle called birth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails