Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Queens of the Dance

I'm "borrowing" most of this post wholesale from my darling niece Abby who writes on a private blog at http://babsaroni.blogspot.com. She is such a creative teenager who loves music and words and is poised to conquer the world with her gifts someday soon.

Tonight though she just made me LAUGH when she pulled out a video from this summer that features two of her aunts dancing for National Dance Day (inspired by the show So You Think You Can Dance). What do you think of the talent these two display?

These are Abby's words on the subject:
This is my FAVE video that my Aunt Julie (Brown hair) and my Aunt Cassie (Blonde hair) made. I'm suprised it only has 67 views. But I know we can get it to thousands... :)





Let's make Abby's dream come true by getting them more airtime and see if you don't bubble over with their crazy fun while you are watching. :)

1 comment:

abby rasmussen said...

Awww. *blush* Sanks Ede!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails