- Work is going better than it has in a really long time. I feel more organized, I love the sunlight in my office, I like having all of my coworkers together in the same office suite, I like working in a beautiful building. Work is very left-brained for me but it certainly helps my right-brain side when I can work in beauty.
- School is busy. Really, really busy.
- The weight thing for me is nonstop, constant thing. I don't write about it here. I've written about it some on my other blog and that is for now where most of it is going to stay.
- I am the ward newsletter editor right now in my church calling. It is actually a lot like the work I do every day--compiling content, editing it for access, making it palatable and interesting for consumption. I really enjoy getting to interact with lots of people to put the newsletter together. I also like that people seem to enjoy it so much. It makes me really happy.
- I have a new niece (Matt and Cissy's little Celia) and two more n&n's are on the way. I certainly enjoy my weekends when I get the chance to spend some time with n&ns. Love those kiddies. Love them to pieces. They make my heart skip with excitement and love. I feel so, so lucky to be near so many of them and to have the chance to share love and cuddles with them.
So, here is my wish list.
A laser printer:
A Fujitsu ScanSnap:
That is to get my office in working order. If I was really, really rolling in dough, I would add this to the list.
Finally, I heard a rumor that very, very soon Verizon and Apple are going to announce this event:
And that is something that makes me very, very excited. Just call me a Mac fangirl. I am one through and through.
I know money can't buy happiness--just like you. But it certainly can buy some pretty sweet toys. :)