Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Just a Little Eye Candy

I know you are all sitting patiently waiting to for the Denmark Day 5 post. It is still coming. I made myself promise not to post anything until it was done, but I can't take it any more and decided to send a little tidbit your way.

This is a photo of the 40 pink roses that I helped my dad order for my mom on their anniversary. We were all up at the cabin together and I was trying to get a good shot of the flowers but couldn't, so Julie, one of my fabulous sisters-in-law, pulled out her super-nice camera and took this shot for me.

I love the heart shape of the flowers and the heart shape of the twigs behind the flowers. They were gorgeous and big in real life and my mom loved them. And with my past history in floral design, I could not pass up the chance to share their beauty.

Okay, now back to Denmark. Just needed a breather. It is coming!

1 comment:

Rasmussen Family said...

Regular dozen red roses seems totally insignificant next to this amazing bouquet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails