And the best part is it takes all of five minutes to put together.
Once again, this is Elana's recipe over at elanaspantry.com. I certainly am inspired regularly by her and feel so, so lucky to have her as a food mentor right now. You may feel lucky too once you try this.
from Elana at elanaspantry.com
1 chicken (2 to 3 pounds)
¼ cup grapeseed oil
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon celtic sea salt
4 apples, cored and sliced
4 sprigs rosemary
- Rinse the chicken, pat dry with a paper towel and place in a 9×12 inch glass baking dish
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar, then sprinkle with salt
- Arrange the apples around the chicken in the baking dish
- Place the sprigs of rosemary under the chicken
- Bake at 350° for 90 minutes, until browned on the outside